- How to Recharter As A Unit
New this year, all units will recharter using the new Internet Rechartering 2.0 module. Using this traditional recharter model, the unit will collect all fees from families.
How it Works:
A representative from each unit will be identified as the renewal processor. This individual will log-in to the Internet Rechartering 2.0 module to complete the unit’s charter through the BSA’s Internet Advancement portal. The process will identify returning members, add new members and update information for unit members.
How to Renew Your Charter:
- The unit leader, chartered organization representative, committee chairman, or unit designee logs on to start and complete the process
- Once completed, print the charter and payment page and bring to the Heart of America Council Service Center for processing
- Be sure to submit your charter and include all new member applications, the correct fees (one check or unit account authorization)
- You can also contact your District Executive for help or to submit or collect your unit’s recharter
- As of 10/2, the updated version of the Internet Recharter is available.
- For the 2023-2024 year, we ask that all units recharter no later than 11/30.
Who can I go to for help?
- Please contact the following individuals for assistance with the recharter process.
- Indian Trails: John Gunyon; email@example.com
- Mohawk: Chuck Wade; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wisconsin River: Kevin Thier; email@example.com
- Yahara: Roger Greathead; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact your District Executive