Koshkonong District and Arrowhead District combined as one District beginning January 1, 2007. The Indian Trails District serves the following communities in Illinois: South Beloit, Roscoe, Rockton, and Shirland, and in Wisconsin: Orfordville, Footville, Janesville, Evansville, Milton, Edgerton, and Beloit.
On August 11, 2016 the Southern Lakes District was merged into two existing districts. The Fort Atkinson and Jefferson Units are now part of the Yahara District. All other Units are now part of Indian Trails District. Indian Trails District also serves units in Burlington, Clinton, Delavan, Darien, East Troy, Elkhorn, Fontana, Genoa City, Lake Geneva, Lyons, Sharon, Whitewater and Williams Bay.
Below you will find the contacts for our district leadership.
Roundtable is a great opportunity for all leaders to find out about important events and general information happening with the District and Council.
The Indian Trails Roundtable meets the second Thursday of each month at St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Marian Hall, 1236 E Racine Street, Janesville, Wisconsin at 7:00 p.m.
Watch this space for information regarding other exciting Roundtable events.
See you at Roundtable!!.
Indian Trails Roundtable Commissioner
More District Events….
- 2017 Flower Sale Glacier’s Edge Plant and Flower Sale Information Sheet and Timeline The Glacier’s Edge Council is offering a fundraising opportunity for your unit that has proven to be a successful way for your Scouts to earn money to attend Summer Camp. We are again offering a Plant and Flower Sale because of the huge success the sale has ...
- Indian Trails District Dinner 4/21/16 We will be recognizing the Eagle Scout class of 2015 as well as some very special adult volunteers in our District. Dinner Includes: Potatoes, Salad, Vegetable, Roll Beverage (coffee/juice) Entree options: Prime Rib -or- Chicken Cordon Bleu Location: Orfordville American Legion. Checkin begins at 6:00PM and the meal will begin at 6:30 with presentations and recognitions to follow. Online Registration Eagle Scouts: Eagle Scout ...
- Marketing Resources for Units Here are some tips and tools that can help you market your unit’s activities to the local community. Unit Public Relations Guide: This brochure will guide you in developing a simple, effective strategy to help tell your Scouting story to the communities you serve. Unit PR Guide News Release Guidelines: The following guidelines have been developed ...
- Janesville Explorers — Firefighting and Emergency Services Explorer Post 555 introduces members to professions within emergency services and helping them to develop the skills and abilities needed to pursue careers in those fields.. Continue reading →
- Janesville Service Center Gets Spring Clean-up We would like to express our thanks to Troop 405, First Lutheran Church, of Janesville Wisconsin. Troop 405 donated the landscaping and had done the all of the work to give the Janesville Service Center a better look. Not only did they donate all of this they also do a Spring Spruce-up work day at the Service Center ...