The building and facilities at Camp Indian Trails (CIT) and Ed Bryant Scout Reservation (EBSR) are available for use by both Scouting units and others on both a short-term basis. Camp facilities are available to larger groups by special arrangement.
Camp Indian Trails (CIT)
Camp Indian Trails is comprised of approximately 173 acres of pristine woodlands about seven miles northwest of Janesville. The camp is nestled along the Rock River on the edge of historic Blackhawk County.
The address of Camp Indian Trails is 5801 North River Road, Janesville WI 53545
There are fourteen campsites, a dining hall, and four lodges available for units to use throughout the year at CIT. Climbing activities are also available at CIT by special arrangement.
- Directions to Camp Indian Trails
- Map of Camp Indian Trails
- CIT Campsites and Buildings
- Available facilities also include the Allen Hall Upper Dining Hall, Kitchen, and Basement. The basement is available for sleeping at times during the off-season.To make reservations contact Callie Fritchen at the Madison Office 608-310-7300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Bryant Scout Reservation (EBSR)
Ed Bryant Scout Reservation (EBSR) is over 200 forested acres with more than a mile of shoreline on the Castle Rock Flowage in Juneau County north of Mauston, Wisconsin.
The address of Ed Bryant Scout Reservation is N6960 County Road G, Mauston, WI 53948.
There are twelve wooded and grassy campsites and facilities available to Scouts of all ages. Each of the EBSR campsites EBSR has a troop center and a hardened fire ring. There are four lodges, ten log cabins, and a bunkroom that sleeps 22 and has a kitchen. EBSR has a shower house that is open for use year-round. For reservations contact Callie Fritchen at the Madison office email@example.com or 608-310-7300.
- Directions to Ed Bryant Scout Reservation
- Map of Ed Bryant Scout Reservations
- Campsites and Buildings at EBSR