Thanks to all our fantastic Yahara volunteers who do so much for the Scouting program!
Yahara District Award Previous Recipients
- Helping Hand 1996-2016
- Thunderbird 1975-2016
- Merle Gjertson 1996-2016
- District Award of Merit 1971-2016
- Community 1967-2016
- James D. Newlun 2014-2016
- Wind Beneath My Wings 2014-2016
Award nomination forms – Yahara District
- 2016 Yahara Helping Hand Award Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 Yahara Thunderbird Award Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 Yahara Merle Gjertson Award Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 James Newlun Award Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 Wind Beneath My Wings Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 Community Good Turn Award Nomination Form (PDF)
- District Award of Merit (PDF)
Nominations must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 24, 2017: email both Preston Irving (Preston.Irving@scouting.org) AND Ron Last (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop forms off at the Madison Scout Office
Greater Yahara District Awards Dinner
2017 Yahara District Awards Dinner information – coming soon
We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing group of volunteers and friends in the Yahara District.
Council Silver Beaver Award Nominations
The Silver Beaver Award is the council-level distinguished service award of the Boy Scouts of America. Recipients of this award are registered adult leaders who have made an impact on the lives of youth through service given to the council.The Silver Beaver is an award given to those who implement the Scouting program and perform community service through hard work, self sacrifice, dedication, and many years of service. Silver Beaver nomination information.